Saturday, January 4, 2014

Mayy's Closet

One of the 2013 resolutions I got to fulfill. I told myself I got to somehow attend a race day and I did! I went to Jodie's work event at Ascot and managed to pull off an outfit without buying a single thing.

Not saying none of these are new because my closet hides alot of gems.


I got this dress online from Lucy in the Sky because I saw it and fell in love. Knew it would come in handy one of these days. The shoes I got for Louis' wedding in 2012 and bought the matching bag which I didn't use. So voila!

The hat is vintage and belonged to Mum, I sneaked it away from her!
My necklace is from the Anna dello Russo and H&M collaboration which I managed to score in Korea.


I don't know why it uploaded this way and won't rotate!




Had my makeup and hair done by a fellow Singaporean Perth Sharkie.


At Pres at Yana's and Sandy's.


My favourite photo from the races.


Because what's a day without toilet selfies?

No comments:

Post a Comment