Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Mayy's Closet - CNY Reunion Dinner

This year was the first year I couldn't spend too much time in the days leading up to CNY to help with spring cleaning etc. Kind of miss it. I only got home a day before CNY eve and was feeling a little bit under the weather so I got abit lazy getting ready for CNY reunion dinner.


Wore the Lace bib maxidress from Xenia Boutique. Making it a habit to not wear anything new for reunion dinner since it is not CNY yet.


Yes, my parents were shocked that I wore flats for dinner. I was just so tired. 


Paired it with Charles and Keith nude pearl sandals (mum's), a beige vintage Chanel handbag (mum's) and just enjoying the side split of the maxi and how amazing it is that the length is just right!



I wasn't feeling in the CNY mood at all leading up to this evening but seeing all that decor really helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment