Sunday, July 10, 2011

Shoestopper #42

After all these excessive eating in real life and blogging about food, I think some exercise may be in order... Well, even if it's just blogging about shoes. HEH. Makes not much sense.

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

Rubi flats are really made for the walking. I have had so many colours and designs in this particular style! They go so easily with most outfits, very easy to slip on and off when you are in a rush. They look good most of the time and definitely don't make you look sloppy. Even when you want to look sloppy. Dainty and feminine with the rounded toe.

No surprises on why I bought this copper bronze metal colour. It is actually because of the blue interior! One of my favourite colours, it is irresistable. Too bad I wear it out already due to frequent wearing. Sighs and the fact that it got wet from heavy rain. Sure they don't last too long but they are also cheap! Makes you feel alot less guilty for buying many of them at a go or on different days ;)

Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment