Monday, November 11, 2013

mayyn meal - Ciao Italia

I have been to this italian place for as long as I can remember since I have been in Perth.
One of the places that constantly delivers to me comfort italian food. 
Here are just some photos from my first visit there after a couple of years of missing it. 
There are some places which remain as good as you remember it.



A small homely italian place. Always reminds me of being back in Tuscany.



The spinach soup is huge and yummy. Everything here is of huge portion so definitely recommend sharing!



Fettucine Ciao Italia is always a good choice.



Always leave room for some tiramisu! Always!



More things to order:

Another thing I love here is the Penne Vodka.
Bruschetta and Garlic Bread are yums.
Their Calzone is awesome.

Everything is quite good and huge. It is not a place to sit and chill because there is always a long line.

Ciao Italia on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment