Monday, November 11, 2013

Mayy's Closet - Sick of Men Skirt

It was late at night and receiving this skirt in the mail on a winter's night... well, inspiration hits!


Put this together and thought I would make myself up and have a little photoshoot fun!



Felt very happy and sexy. Abit confident of myself. It definitely has been awhile since I felt that way.

Black Milk Clothing and the community it has certainly has helped me alot.



The green crop top with gold studs on the neckline is from Bangkok.
The shoes are amazing and are from Zu Australia.
The skirt is Sick of Men skirt from Black Milk Clothing (just about the only thing I wear these days).






What makes you feel good? Was there just one night you wanted to feel special and happy?
This was it for me. The skirt is alot of fun to play with and my wardrobe is something I am grateful for every single day.


No comments:

Post a Comment