Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mayy's Closet #66

What with all the fashion week going on in the global fashion capital cities, I live vicariously through the likes of Ingrid of thebaghagdiaries and Bryanboy of bryanboy.com. Their lifes so amazing and they do their work so well. You can also see behind all the glamour and glitter, they must have put in so much hard work in their own way. If you don't already know, you need to head on over to their blogs for some awesome reads.

As for me, I shall take a break from my work and do a little post on clothes which neglected on this blog but my days revolve around it on my facebook page, Mayy's Closet!

Here goes! For the wonderful spring/summer days approaching...

A maxidress from Supre that can be worn two ways. Halterneck in this case and strapless in the next. It is a tad long for me but got it altered.

I love maxidresses, they really elongate the body and make me seemed so much taller than I actually am. In love with the simple style that you can dress up or down with it. Like a blank canvas to play with. Bangles, long necklaces, earrings, rings, bags, shoes. Oh the endless possibilities!

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

No harm that it is definitely in my favourite colour of all time. That exact shade of blue/green. Oh the wonderful robin-egg blue colour of a Tiffany's box, wrapped me up with a pristine white silk ribbon please.

Maybe you will find a charm or diamond in me ;)

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment