Tuesday, March 18, 2014

mayyn meal - Pacific Rim Mix Plate

Worked up a big appetite after the Boxing Day sales at Garden City. Chanel and I tracked down Pacific Rim Cafe in Applecross which may look slightly dodgy...


BUT this is definitely one case of don't judge the book by its cover.


We could not really decide but some of the dishes were unavailable.



it looked pretty simple and cute inside and I really would not expect good food to be found here.


Alas, food was served and it quite blew my mind. The creamy terragon sauce was such a different taste. Hawaiian food, definitely a first for me!


The chicken was moist and juicy. Simple fare executed very well. I give this place 7.5/10 and will definitely find my way there really soon!

Pacific Rim Mix Plate on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment