Tuesday, March 18, 2014

mayyn meal - Yixing Xuan Teahouse in Singapore

finally caught up with Regina back in Singapore after not seeing her for a couple of years. It was awesome to meet up and we decided to check out a teahouse in Tanjong Pagar since I had a lunch meeting before in the CBD.

It was a bit of walk and closer to Chinatown I would say...



They had an event while we were there and the place wasn't really what we had in mind.


Traditional menu and Reg ordered the pork steamed rice which looked good. The menu consisted mostly of chinese dimsum and I ordered the green tea red bean pancake for dessert. I found it quite yums and not that sweet which is good.


We both ordered some tea to try as well.


Overall, a different experience but not something I would do regularly.


No comments:

Post a Comment