Monday, May 6, 2013

Mayy's Closet

Ahhhhh, I do miss summer already. Not really the sun and hot weather. More of the colours and dresses I get to wear during the season. So I held on to that for as long as I could...


One of the last few maxidresses I managed to pull off before my now wardrobe selections of jeans and  knits and boots which brings altogether different side of me. OKAY so back to this gorgeous purple and orange two-toned grecian maxidress...


It's very simple and I pulled it together with a brown braided belt from Forever New to give it a big of shape and waistline. Minimal accessories because the dress speaks for itself. Just a flora ring from Acessorize and a few earthy toned bracelets like wood, browns and grey stones.


The dress is by Seduce and it was a great score from a magazine buy. I definitely love free giveaways like these!!! Hey, in my opinion looking good doesnt mean having to spend alot of moolah too. Mix it up, and look into all the unexpected places to score great buys.

No comments:

Post a Comment