Monday, May 27, 2013

Mayy's Closet

A Sunday afternoon AFL footy game, my first West Coast Eagles gameday! At the end of it, I love the crowd and supporters and the atmosphere much more than I did at the Freo games. So safe to say, I am now properly an Eagles supporter so much so I am going to find that Eagles scarf I saw this woman wearing so I can buy it!


My outfit for the day taken around a private parking lot in Subi.

 

Very simple and I forgot my sunnies for a sunny day. I could not get any ditzier.

Wearing my classic original Adidas pumps out. I buy all these sportswear footwear that are really cool and comfy but never wear them because I treat them with too much love and I just want to leave them at home so I don't scuff them all. But well, shoes are meant to be worn and I am learning to let go a little and live life. 

You can't really tell but the colors of the shoes mirror that of my top.


Got the top from Chicabooti with gold studs on the collar. Loving the two-toned loosefit cut. With my black Kmart superskinnies that are so worth the $15 I paid for them.


And as usual, my pink velvet H&M clutch that I stuff everything into and still look pretty small.

No comments:

Post a Comment