Monday, November 21, 2011

M's Food Find #65 update (Modo Mio)

Back at Modo Mio for my second and third time after my first in July. It brings me much happiness to announce that the food and experiences have been so much better than the first time. They got a fan in me now and I would not hesitate to return whenever.

This is the prawn linguine which is just divine. Their pasta is cooked to perfection, al dente. The prawns fresh and the asparagus very nice and fine. The pasta base is also very refreshing. Perfect for spring/summer.

This is their chicken green fusili which is also really quite nice but a little too dry for my liking.

I had their zuccoto as dessert on my second time round which is a layered sponge cake. Nothing amazing but nice to cap off my lunch with it. I wasnt impressed with their tiramisu and poached pear my first time round. This is much better.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

This is the bread served to me on my second time there where there was still the two course/three course special going on. On my third time there which falls in November, the lunch menu no longer included the special. I really preferred this bread to the first time's one. Nice crusty and goes too well with the balsamic vinegar and pink salt.

Till my next food find, Mayy xo Modo Mio on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment