Monday, November 21, 2011

Mayy's Closet #84

I put this dress up for sale on facebook quite a while ago and has since been sold. While I originally intended to sell it with tags attached, there were no buyers and I thought maybe its not meant to be.

Took the tags out and wore it once before someone really wanted to buy it! Here you go...

I got this nude pink scoop neck angel sleeves dress from Supre online. While it did fit me quite nicely and I really do like it, I just had to be abit more pragmatic and strict about my closet these days. A tinge of regret but I know its the right thing to do. I dont see myself wearing it often.
Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

Im just glad I managed to have the chance to wear it the way I had imagined me to. With a brown rope belt and my Aldo tribal wedges. Simple and earthy.

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment