Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mayy's Closet #86

Just looking back at my old photos, and stumbled upon a dress style I had loved so much and bought two different designs. Would have bought more if not for my mother's voice of reason in my head.

They were from Bugis, so very cheap and not really of great quality. I still managed to wear them to death though. And eventually had to donate them away because I was wearing them too often. Nad for nearly just about any occasions because of their versatility.

What can I say? Animal prints are great for day and night.


So I got a zebra printed one highlighted with a bright pink waistline. The short butterfly sleeves were also flattering . I could dress this down for a casual day out in school and then shopping in the city. Or dress it up with silver accessories and chunky bracelets and neon pink heels for a cool night out!

I would say I wore this print more for casual days, whereas the next one was my go-to party dress when I get so very lazy.


Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

The thick black eyeliner, cat-eyed at the tips. The gold glitter eyeshadows, the smokey eyes, the nude lips. Gold accessories, a cinched belt and killer black stiletto complete the look usually. The leopard print is such a staple in my wardrobe. And this light dress was so perfect for summer and even winter (though I nearly shivered to death waiting in line to the clubs).

Just blogging about these dresses made me miss them quite abit. I had alot of good times with them and we all need to move on at some point! hahaha.

So do you have a dress in your wardrobe that you always go to? day or night? night or day? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment