Monday, August 5, 2013

mayyn meal - Movida (Sydney)

After watching the sunset at Blackwattle Bay, we went to see if we could get dinner at Movida as we don't have a reservation made and apparently they do get busy.


This dimly lit restaurant is hidden on a very very dark street.


We were lucky enough to score a table as well a parking spot just right in front of the place.




poring over the menu and deciding what to get.




bread.


the spring roll that is asian-inspired and not too bad.






Fish.



Beef.




Pork Belly.

The reason why I haven't spoken about the items in detail was because on the general note, I disliked all of it. The food was too salty and that really ruined the whole meal. It wasn't anything worth the raves my host had about it unfortunately. And I really disliked the noise I was constantly subjected to from nearby tables. I disliked the snotty and snobbish attitude I got from the wait staff. 

Overall, an entirely unpleasant experience.

MoVida Sydney on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment