Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Shoestopper #64

Enough about food. But I am trying to get this blog up to date and re-vamp the labels and titles too. I have been stuck at home for quite a while now. and will be here till just before Christmas. Part of me is actually quite happy because I can really relax and spend more time with my friend here. And go to the beach and enjoy the food for abit. 

But really, most parts of me are itching to get my brains tickling again and just being motivated and passionate about my work. Ahhh, thats something for another day.

For now...


This very simple pair of flats with the most amazing arch in the soles that fits my feet perfectly. and the soft velvety felt black material, and the shiny gold front.

I was in love when I saw it in Bangkok and had to get it.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

Costs me less than 10bucks, Its simple assymetrical lines and blackgold combination steals my heart.

Cheap pleasures in life. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment