Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Shoestopper #62

There's one section that needs no change in its labels. shoestopper. i was cleaning out my shoe wardrobe today and yeah. while I have more boxes than I started the year with, i also wore out quite a few pairs. 

but as the year ends, we all need new shoes. and before chinese new year hits me with its fifteen days of no shoes shopping ban, i would say christmas is the perfect excuse to get some new ones. 

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

I bought this pair of muted sparkly flats during my recent trip to Bangkok. It is light and comfortable, and as you can see that the soles are lined with felt kinda material. So really good for cooler weathers. 

The style is in trend right now but as with most of my stuff, I really look for something that can survive long term. Not just hey, its the trend of the week so lets buy it. I can see this pair of flats working its way with me through hopefully uni next year and maybe even a spot of dancing or two into the dawn. depending how I style it up. As far as I am concerned, the colour takes it through from day to night., from jeans to a tight dress. 

Oh did I mention its Christmas season? So basically, I am allowed the glitzier versions of things. After all, tis the season to be jolly!

Is your Christmas jazzed up with glitter and sparkles? Much like how I like mine to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment