Friday, March 15, 2013

mayyn meal - La Cholita

An early and quick dinner out with Jodie and Nat. Have missed these fun-loving girls while I have been away! I am always so grateful and blessed that I met Jodie and subsequently her girlies whom I seemed to get on well with...


So anyway now that J is working in the city, we decided to meet at La Cholita Northbridge


Mexican food anybody? This place is always crowded and during weekends, massive queues!


Portions are abit small and prices are quite steep for it. I am not saying the quality isnt good but yeahh well. It does make you stop and think for abit.

Guacamole dip was so fresh and very yummy.

The pulled pork taco was flavourful and a mouthful. Literally.


The chorizo quesadilla was abit of a disappointment to be honest. Looks so flat and nothing much in there. Bleagh, definitely NOT ordering that anymore.


Our drinks for the night. Definitely known for their tequila range and cocktails. Makes sense why anyone would like to start their night out here ;)

But I won't be returning here in a heartbeat.


La Cholita on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment