Friday, March 8, 2013

Mayy's Closet - Day Four of CNY

As luck would have it, I am so not done blogging about CNY this year. Day Four brought me out to finally meet some of my close friends for the last time before I leave Singapore again.

Decided to meet them at Sauce bar at Esplanade, and wore the following ensemble...



The very simple peplum top and black bodycon skirt combination really does work wonders for a casual night out especially if you are meeting friends after work.


A close up - simple makeup for the night because I just want my orange top to speak for itself.


Love the colour and cutout details so much! Very very oriental and festive eh?


(instag @mayyb, outfit as titled)

I seldom wear orange but this is definitely one for keeps. The top is from Dotti and bought a while ago to stow away from this occasion. The skirt is everywhere but mine is from Kmart which is so cheap and so good, my little secret in Perth.

Accessories: earrings from Forever New, green wrist candy from Salvatore Ferragamo and a black butterfly ring from Diva. With my trusty pair of Aldo bronze heels.

Now which bag did I take?! I really have zero clue thinking back... I think I would have matched it with a matching green clutch or a black one.


Anyway, I also managed to dress down this orange top for another CNY dinner with the maternal family side on Valentine's Day evening. Best Vday ever!


Paired it with my favourite Miss Sixty denim shorts and comfy orange/nude wedges!





No comments:

Post a Comment