Monday, January 21, 2013

mayyn meal - Narayanan Ramen

This post has definitely been a long time coming. I just didnt quite get round to it. But then again, that's nothing new is it not? It is no wonder my bum is getting bigger. ANYWAY, had this back in late 2011, early 2012 period but this place has been there even when I was an intern slaving working at DBS Towers in Singapore back in 2010.

Ramen place thats bound to draw a queue every lunchtime with the CBD crowd. So I met up with a friend who was still with the same company for lunch.






Spicy ramen for me and I found it a little oily for my liking. Otherwise the noodles were really quite springy and the char siew and rest of the ingredients satisfactory. The egg yolk could have been better of course! It wasnt THAT runny unfortunately like a good ramen egg should be.


A simple side dish that runs out from time to time. Nothing to shout about. But a change to one's diet in the daily grind/rat race of life is always much appreciated.

Will I queue for it? Yes if I worked in the CBD and got really sick of everything else. No if I dont work there and have to travel down for its yumminess (which is debatable).

No comments:

Post a Comment