Monday, January 28, 2013

mayyn meal - Palio

Yes, I dine very often at RWS or MBS. But somedays it is just nothing special, maybe a pizza or two or just fish and desserts, beef for the dad and sis, and an excuse to dress up abit more.

Anyway, Palio at RWS is one such place for us. An ordinary night made somewhat special.


One of the more casual restaurants in RWS and great food at good prices.


My favourite pizza of all time. Anytime, anywhere. Parma ham with rocket.


The private dining room.








Loves the concept. Makes me feel like I am in a mansion and this is the cellar.


Open concept cooking.


The squid ink risotto for me - not a good idea if you are on a date. Just a simple piece of advice...







I know I am terrible in this review but its merely just a quick recap of Palio and the food we had. I have been there a few times and really, it never fails to put a smile on everyone's faces. Also, its so nice to sit round and share the food, passing the plates around and hearing the loud chitterchatters.

no?

No comments:

Post a Comment