Monday, January 21, 2013

Mayy's Closet

HEY! What do you know. Can't believe I haven't blogged about this! But I am going to now.



Got this top from an online shop in Aussie and only wore it once. I love it so much!!! The length is perfect for me to wear leggings or shorts. The words describe me to a T.


Wore it with my favourite electric blue leggings from Cotton On, my casual wooden cutout block wedge from Wittner's and a studded leather bag. Very rock and roll on my terms. Oh and since it was a bit chilly, a draped cardigan from Cotton On Body.

That day I wore this combi, was also quite the memorable day. I had brunch with my housemate at No. 44 King Street for the first time and then a call that changed my life. Okay not so dramatic but it was big news!

No comments:

Post a Comment