Thursday, January 24, 2013

mayyn meal - The Village Bar

Before I came back to Singapore for Xmas, NYE and all that jazz, I spent some time in Perth sorting out the new place, eating, tanning and generally slacking. Except I dont seem to gain weight as fast as I do when I do the same thing in Singapore. I am currently feeling alittle shocked because I tried on some clothes I bought a while back for upcoming CNY, it fitted well back in Perth. Now its bloody snug. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.


Okay, enough whining. I had met Jodie and Amey for lunch one day at The Village Bar in Subiaco since Amey works round there. And Jodie seemed to really like pub grub! Anyway, I had heard good things about the bar and it gets packed during lunchtime and especially after-work drinks. Good to just mingle and chill with a few drinks...


I ordered the Fish and Chips and was pleasantly surprised. I had five pieces of fish and a whole lotta chips with a roasted garlic aioli that really tastes like what it is. Roasted garlic. And the fish was crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. It was so good I finished it all. definitely well worth the money. 

Jodie loved her arancini balls. Both girls also loved their pasta. Everyone had good things to say. Definitely going back next time!


Oh, and hows everyone's Summer so far? Boiling aint it? Even my lip balm melted when I brought it to the beach...

The Village Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment