Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Presents!

Tis the season to give gifts, and even though Christmas is long gone, summer has always been fun and carefree. Oh, and with friends going overseas and souvenirs to be gifted, I decided to give these some due attention. 


Cute ones from Taipei. Thanks Marsha! I love those Doraemon cakes which I wiped out for breakfast the day after I received them. Its like when I went to Taipei a couple of years back and bought every single packet I could find. I am a hoarder but they do make great souvenirs!


The little pink box from Laduree was a Christmas present from sis. erm, awesome much?! She got my air-stewardess cousin to get it for me when she was in Paris. Best idea ever. Thanks sis. 



This is just so precious!!! Oh my god. And perfect I think to hang on my Louis V neverfull tote or the denim Chanel shopping tote. Just a slight whimsical touch, my personal stamp on the bags.

Cannot wait to start using it!!!


And the Anna Dello Russo collaboration with H&M accessories collection, from which I managed to score this orange bling chunky statement necklace in the Busan, Korea outlet at Shinsaegae. Mum got it for me and better yet, at the sale price! WOOHOO. Chinese New Year perfection ;)


There was one more though which I have yet to photograph, a handmade silver glittered LOVE wood block for my home in Perth. Thanks Ahsi! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment