Thursday, February 28, 2013

mayyn meal - Jones the Grocer (Mandarin Gallery)

Continuing with the brunch theme, I shall quickly blog about my first experience with Jones the Grocer (Mandarin Gallery outlet). Had to meet Kelly quickly while she was in transit in Singapore on her way back to Perth for her phd graduation ceremony (amazing and congrats to Dr Vu!)


Didnt quite feel like coffee so had a hot chocolate that rainy rainy morning. Very sweet and not as chocolatey as I would like it. Nothing seemed to quite warm you up better than a San Churro hot choc drink.



While Kelly had the big breakfast, I chose the Spanish eggs. Yummy baked eggs and its all so simply done. 

Its definitely a nice choice to have in town when u r up early to go shopping but otherwise, I am sure Singapore has so many other places to visit for brunch that you would have taken a while to try them all and wanna go back to Jones again... But props to its convenient location!

No comments:

Post a Comment