Thursday, February 7, 2013

mayyn meal - Kith Cafe

One of those do nothing days, and I met the only person I know who can really sit with me in silence and really just stare into space too. Decided on Kith Cafe @ Park Mall.




Like the outdoor setting and how even though it is in town, it feels so tranquil.





Green eggs for me with a side of avocado. I find the coffee average, better than Starbucks and all that but not all that thick and strong.


Love the basil undertone in my eggs though a tad oily. On the whole, this brunch was perfect for its healthiness and clean palate. I love it.


Jo's lunch special which consisted for salad, pasta and dory fish. What a big portion and definitely worth the price.



A simple cafe with no pretentious air that most cafes in town have. Prices were not extravagant, service was alright. But I am glad I tried it, gives me somewhere new to add to my list of where to go in town when I get too bored of the usual marmalade pantry and ps cafe and antoinettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment