Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mayy's Closet

Taking a break from CNY, just a quick summer outfit post.


A printed ruffle front strapless sundress that has served me well for both my staycations at MBS this holidays. I dont need much accessories with it which is great, just a pair of sunnies!


A closeup of the prints. I like to borrow it from sis closet everytime I am back at home! She got it from Bangkok, and to try and pinpoint which shop it is would be describing the great wall of china and back.

Ready to go for a swim or lay by the pool yet? I know I am. The pool at my place needs to get fixed already! Things in Perth really takes forever, the entire summer without a pool, you tell me why I pay so much for my strata fees?! 

Hahaha, nearly the weekend peeps! Hang in there xo

No comments:

Post a Comment