Monday, May 9, 2011

Completely Random

76th birthday of Roger Hargreaves yesterday and Google celebrated it with a series of logos based on his famous characters, Mr. Men and Little Miss. Don't we all love the small square white books with little tales? I know I do! My favourite, well, she is featured so let's see what the Google team came up with!



Little Miss Magic

Mr. Tickle

Mr. Slow

Mr. Rush. Really creative this one.

Mr. Messy! I think this one is real cute.

Mr. Happy

Mr. Funny

Mr. Forgetful. It looks like Mr. Bean's house...

Mr. Dizzy

Mr. Bump! So cute this one too!

Little Miss Shy


Little Miss Naughty

Little Miss Curious
Little Miss Chatterbox! I like her, I've got her on a teeshirt.

Pictures credits: Google


And of course my favourite, Little Miss Sunshine. because she is all hearts, flowers and rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment