Friday, May 6, 2011

Today, Mayy...

When I came back from lunch today (something I look forward every week, Friday lunches), I saw one of the best surprises in my life. If not the best, sweetest. You could not have wiped the smile off my face.

Even though Stevey baby had given me a clue, it kept slipping my mind so this was as good as being kept in the dark. Without further ado, my surprise!



SQUEALS! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Yes, it is just a mug/cup. But because almost everyone had their own mugs in school, I didnt and just used the cups from the pantry. Stevey baby bought me one. FOR MOTHER's DAY. HA HA HA. Yes. Mother's Day. My very first Mother's Day gift. Goodness me. The cutest thing ever.

I was just showing it off to everyone who was around. I love the colour! I love the words! I love the little heart inside. Best of all, the thought behind it all! Thank you so so so much Stevey baby. You have no idea how much it means to me.

So so so darling of them. Because well, Steven and Jeremy call me Mother as my nickname these days. HA HA HA. So yeah.

No this is NOT the smile I was toting around. I just dont really want to post the photo of me grinning away like an idiot. LOL. But yeah. So happy.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


To all the mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day come Sunday! Thank you for going through the nine months and the subsequent years of caring!


Till the ear phones, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment