Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mayy's Closet #38

It is Autumn now and so nearly winter. The temperature is exceedingly cold now and especially this afternoon. It used to be sunny in the days and cold in the mornings and nights. But it is time for boots and thick jackets all. Brrrrrr.

Nevertheless, I associate autumn with maple leaves and the earthy sort of colours. I like that I can wear light weight material but in long sleeves and longer hemlines. They guard out the wind but help keep cool under the hot afternoon sun. In the beginning of the season that is. Now the rainclouds are approaching and so with it, usually winter.

Here's an autumn outfit I really liked:

The olive green off-soulder Mango top and tiedye maxiskirt from Ahsi as a birthday gift. And there, the m)phosis gold sandals in Shoestopper #31.

Back in CIC days, nearly three years ago now. I have had the Mango top for quite a while. More than 5 years now and I will never ever retire it. I love it too much, the material, the design, the sleeves, the colour that is rarely good looking. I bought it in Singapore, from a Mango sale methinks but it still wasn't cheap. Mum bought it for me because well, who could say no to it.

So comfortable for a day out and about. Effortless really to throw them on and still look like I put in an effort to go with a theme. I always like to dress to a certain 'theme'/look/style. This one is a no brainer. It is bohemian.



Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


And of course, the skirt goes well with a normal black tanktop too. This Temt top is previously featured in Mayy's Closet #10. A more recent photo just early last year. I got the black and silver butterfly bag in this photo at Melbourne's Queen Victoria Market for only AUD5. Super big and stored a whole lot for a day of classes in uni.


There you go, a bohemian Autumn. What are your favourite fall colours?


Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment