Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mayy's Closet #46

Gloomy gloomy day again, but I saw a rainbow on the way to the gym. Sure gives a wee bit of hope. Anyway, here's something colourful yet subdued if I can be ironic about it.

A babydoll top from Supre Osborne Park. I really cannot remember how much I got it for...either AUD2.50 or AUD5. Yes, they really do have some great sales going on!

Paired it with my electric blue skinny jeans from H&M I got in Hong Kong. At least I think it was the H&M in Hong Kong. I love the colour because it is striking and something different from black or denim. Yet, it is not crazily bright like neon pink or red or something. Still manageable eh? It breaks up the monotony of life and inject some colours. Although I frequently pair it with a black base top...

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
I really like the paint splatter/paint brush prints. It just really come together really nicely. The orange and yellow and green and blue and white brush strokes. An eclectic mix and with the blue skinny jeans, it is a pretty artsy rock sort of look no? I mean with eyeliner and heels and a good tailored blazer with strong shoulders!

So tell me, how would YOU wear this top? Send me your ideas and the best one will win this top! I mean you don't expect me to just buy one of this top when it is at that price and looks this good!

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment