Friday, May 6, 2011

Mayy's New Haircut

200 posts later, I shall do a little reveal (not so recent). I needed a drastic change physically to reflect the change in my life. So like always, I chose a new hairstyle. 2 years ago, I chopped everything off to a short bob. This time, I got my first haircut overseas (not Singapore, I don't even cut my hair in Perth).

At Shi Da Night Market in Taipei, I was so tired of shopping. No not really, I was just having a little head spin from the many shops and turns. So at a turn, I saw this big white clean hairdressing shop and thought, I would get it done then and there. When I make up my mind, one can hardly tell me otherwise...Unless you make a really good argument.

For 400NTD, I had a really enjoyable experience with Addy, the hairdresser who was responsible for the new haircut. My mother was away shopping THANKFULLY so no extra mouth yapping away and confusing the poor guy. Just me, and me alone to handle all consequences.


TA DAH! Wa Wa Tou. Bangs. Whatever you want to call it. There's Addy in the background getting his curler ready just to make it abit more fun. SIGHS. NOW WHY IS HE IN TAIPEI?! Who is going to help me maintain this now?! =(

The second day and it still held its shape pretty alright. I got abit paranoid with the wind and all. Bangs are quite the high maintenance cut eh? Blowdrying with a round hairbrush, the occasional eyeliner, goodness me.

With the Din Tai Fung wawa!



At Wu Fen Pu and trying on the new belt I got. And didn't take it off for the rest of the night!





And very happy with my bubble tea with both bigsmall pearls! I really liked the hairstyle for now because I feel different and it gives me an edgier, darker look that I like. So yeah. Happy to keep maintaining it. The question now is, shld I keep the hair (not the bangs) longer or mid-length?





With my hair done up by a lady in Shihlin Night Market's hair accessories store. NTD200 with the accessories. Upset at the long wait and empty plastic bag...

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com



And very very very happy with a whole BIG XXL chicken chop to myself. Yes I am a pig!

No comments:

Post a Comment