Monday, May 2, 2011

M's Food Find #40

Daniel is in Perth again and we decided to meet up with Shiyu for dinner. Just like how we brought him out for burgers last year, it's burgers again this time at Grill'd, Claremont Quarters. I am glad the place is open for Sunday dinners. So many restaurants are closed on such a good night for business.

I really like the area, so quiet and classy and the restaurant is such a family oriented, down-to-earth sort of place. I would totally have a sunday family night out here every other week if I lived here.


Healthy? Because of the ingredients they used.

Earthy colours and fuss free. It soon got very very busy. Lucky we went down early.

Simple menu which I wish included a fish burger.

That's my order of a chicken burger named Caesar Palace. Had a grilled chicken pattie, free-range egg, cos lettuce and trim bacon.



On a panini bun, there is a choice of traditional sesame bun or panini. No regrets there because the bun is so soft and yummy. Much better than the chewy ones at Juz Burgers and Burger Bistro. The grilled chicken was tender and the bacon complemented it well. I love having an egg in my burger and the cos lettuce is fresh and crunchy. I absolutely enjoyed my burger. Will drive all the way down there for it!

Shiyu's brie chicken burger.

Nurun's beef burger, had a cute name but I can't remember.

Daniels' mid-west beef burger which he thoroughly enjoyed. Guess it says alot when all four of us had an empty plate at the end of it.

We ordered the regular chips to share with a herbed mayo dip.

The chips had a herb mix sprinkled on it with salt and was really different in a good way so have to have it. I prefer Burger Bistro's chips though but the herb mayo dip is so fresh and good here. If you want chips to go with your burger, you can also order a small snack pack.







Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


Photos from the take-away menu which shows the directions getting there. All in all, a high distinction visit I definitely want to repeat soon. You can also end the night at Koko Black with cakes, hot chocolate and ice cream.




Strawberry iced chocolate

Baby ice cream of toasted sesame chocolate ripple which is awesome and a not so good opera cake.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com



A free sample of Siena's Strawberry Truffle.



Till my next food find, Mayy xo

Grill'd Claremont Quarter on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment