Friday, May 6, 2011

Mayy's Closet #35

Yes, I am on a break from all the auditing readings and on a blogging mission. So here we go! More clothes! Obviously this was from before the Taiwan trip but not too long ago in April. I finally wore this top I bought from Zara TRF in Singapore.



Looks like a mini dress! A boyfriend shirt look which I like because they are so comfortable and has this hint of sexiness to it. In my opinion anyway.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
You thought I was going to walk around with something that short?! No way. So I threw on a pair of white denim shorts and belted it with a tan brown belt. Effortless look. Love it.

And when the colder weather rolls around, swap the denim shorts for leggings! Boots or pumps. It is such a versatile piece.



Add a scarf or layer it with a grey boatneck sweater for a preppy look.


I chose this blue colour because well, I can wear it with a high-waisted pants or skirt and put a corporate twist to it. Try telling me that the SGD29.90 (or was it SGD39.90) is not worth it? To me, it is such a bargain buy! I can't wait to wear it again!

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment