Friday, May 6, 2011

Mayy's Closet #36

So one more closet post before we move on to other topics of the day! But I didn't promise. Anyway, the focus here is really the cargo harem pants. The reason I am posting this is because I paired the Anna Sui tee from Prints Six with it during my recent Taipei trip.



It doesn't look too harem pants here. Anyway, it is really conmfortable and I think I have had it in my wardrobe for the past what, five years maybe? I don't regret this buy ever. Mum is not a big fan of it but I love its comfort. I am pretty sure I bought it in a random shop in Heartland Mall, Kovan. Usually wear it with a tight tee (below) or a racer back like here. The kind of green I like in a comfortable Mango racerback.


With a big big Lindor ball at David Jones in the city. Yummy. But I didn't buy it. Since the baby blue Roxy tee is blocked here, we will blog about it some other time.


Nearly always worn with flats because well, I am so not in the mood for heels if I am wearing something this comfortable eh? But I reckon high heeled booties would work here. Usually a more boyish, rugged, sporty look.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

There, told you it was baggy. I was going for comfort that day and also the last outfit I wore with my old hairstyle. So not ready for a photo op with my hairdresser but hey, we managed to pull it off. I would never give this pants up so for now, I have lugged it from Singapore to Perth and back to Singapore where it stays for now.


So what do you think? Too boyish for your liking? Nothing special about it? Not your thing? Not that I care because I love it.


Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment