Monday, May 16, 2011

Prints Seven

On a dull grey rainy day like this Friday here in Perth, a little glitter should brighten things up abit!



Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

Bought on a shopping walkabout out with Mum and sis a few years ago. I knew I had to have it when I laid eyes on it in Roxy, Marina Square. It was from the Roxy girls/teens section so the sizing were not the best.

Nevertheless, I overlooked all the minor details and focused on the prints. I really liked the pink and silver and white standing out on a milk chocolate brown base. Yummy!It was also of a thick cotton material, pretty good quality there. Quite unlike all the thin, slightly transclucent cotton ones Roxy are now prone to producing. So I thought it was worth to shell out my own card for it since Mum thought it was too expensive.

BUT THERE'S GLITTER, MA!

No comments:

Post a Comment