Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mayy's Closet

Jeans season and I finally start wearing all the tops I have in my closet. This particular one is actually a dress I got at Supre awhile ago but the chiffon sheer top had to be worn with a bandeau at the very least. I got lazy with this extra effort. ANYWAY, only really worn it once as a dress two years ago. It is a bit too short but I went out clubbing then. I was allowed.


Paired with pink earrings and necklace set from Lovisa.


My Valleygirl grey jeans which used to fit properly. Now it is alittle loose all round. Oh wells. Dont know how I should feel about it because I really like this pair. ANYWAY, am contemplating to either tailor and alter this dress/top or just flea it off?

Decisions... I could do without it I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment