Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mayy's Closet

Not about anything else, purely blogging because I absolutely adore this top I got on Lucy in the Sky years ago but never got round to wearing it because...well I am apparently a champion hoarder when it comes to pretty things.

 

Anyway, tiffany blue goes so well with white!

 

The sleeves are admittedly abit too long for me but I can cope.


Loving the crochet details which is so dainty and gorgeous. 


A little bohemian chic for the day. I suppose it is one of those looks that I veer towards most. Not too pretty, but slightly romantic. Earrings from a loved auntie, Tiff and Co bracelet and charms from Daddy. It is little sentimental thoughts like that that I dont wish to part with so many of my items.




Wearing my new Kmart super skinnies for the first time that day too. Was so happy and comfortable in all of the ensemble.


(Instagram @mayyb)

No comments:

Post a Comment