Wednesday, May 14, 2014

mayyn meal - Bossman Coffee at Mount Lawley

A small quiet unassuming shop across from the bustling Grill'd Burgers in Mount Lawley brings coffeelovers in Perth some quality coffee. Follow my new foodie adventures on instagram (@mayybites) where reviews are also rated in the description!





I like the ambience with the Greek treats available.


Our coffees of Long Mac and skinny Latte were good. But prefer for it to be warmer!

Don't quite understand how it is cold though since we were having it in the shop.


Will I return? Perhaps, to try the Greek pastries that looked really good and if I am in the vicinity doing my book shopping at The Daily Planet. Ratings are given on my foodie instagram @mayybites!

Bossman Coffee on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment