Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mayy's Closet

Another Friday night frenzy. I made the last minute decision to head out to meet Jods for a party. Getting ready in five minutes and the end result as below...




Dress from two years ago. First time wearing it. Another buy from a stress-fuelled Supre buying online spree. I party so little these days that I have too many dresses with nowhere to wear to.

Loved the silver mirrored details which really lends a nice curve to the dress and of course my body.


Paired it simply with the usual silver clutch and black heels. Added a hint of pink with my Mango chains and pink lippie. Nothing too fancy. I had no time!


A dress that can be worn with many different accessories. definitely quite a keeper...But will be letting it go at my usual year end flea because well, we all know I have too much clothes.


(Instagram @mayyb)

No comments:

Post a Comment