Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mayy's Closet

I really am not a fan of ribbons or bows. That is definitely one of the biggest "thing" for me as far as fashion goes. However, there will always be that one or two bows which appeal to me for some odd reason... and here is a blouse I got from Taipei for work.


Managed to dress it down for summer with denim shorts. Usually pair it with highwaisted black skirts or pants for the corporate look. 


I think I liked the strong shoulders more than the bow detail. And now that, I am no longer in the corporate world, this special top will have to be let go at my next flea. I have been shopping for winter knits this past couple of weeks and staring at my bulging closet, I keep reminding myself to be abit more ruthless and let go of more items... 

It is now nearly May, let's hope the plan succeeds come December.



No comments:

Post a Comment