Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mayy's Closet #80

Taking a break from all the food, let's chat about clothes! Just one before I head off to bed. I am seriously knackered and have a long but hopefully good weekend ahead of me.

Just a short focus on the embellished sweater in the photos here. I paired it with jeans but Im sure a short jean skirt will do fine on a spring afternoon.

Worn it with wedges and cropped jeans for a sunday sesh with G and his colleagues in Fremantle's Little Creatures. I forgot my sunnies which was a bit silly especially a sunny day in Aussie.

I liked the slight oversized look and the v-neck on the back which I forgot to take photos of. Its all about the slight details. What I really liked is the colour combination between the tan/sand, gold and blue colours.

Miss my long locks, my hairdresser missed me so much and was too snap-happy with the scissors last Saturday... OKAY OKAY back to sweater.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

This sweater proved its versatility once more when I managed to wear it for a day in uni, teaching and studying, and then meeting friends for a night out dinner and karaoke till 3am by adding a touch of blue eyeliner/eyeshadow. Pretty insane and I loved it all the more.

How do you like it? I think it is my little rare gem!

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment