Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mayy's Closet #81

Oh alright, one more wont hurt ;) This time, its both the top and pants. More about the pants because it is my first and only Miss Selfridges purchase for the time being. No regrets there. I love me some cargo and harem looking pants.

The floral printed top is from Cotton On and the tiny flowers are just right on my frame, Not too overwhelming and adds a sweet touch to this otherwise boyish outfit.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

bad sun exposure but you get the idea! The pants hem are secured into shape with drawstrings and you have the choice of non-harem looking pants. Just simple straight cut cargo pants. Love the material and the slight details on the pant back pockets. No photos but there are one of two diamantes ;) For SGD29 during sale, it is my little bargain buy!

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment