Monday, November 21, 2011

Mayy's Closet #83

Good Monday evening everyone! Well, I suppose it is night time already and the whole being back in SG thing is starting to sink in with my later sleeptime. Anyhow, I have had quite a good week being back, meeting friends and cousins and having good food. A well-deserved break albeit some good thinking in to do.

Here's a short closet post for you ladies.

What a pretty print and I couldnt have NOT bought it when I saw it in Taipei Shihlin.

Really didnt think to pair it this way when I first bought it but this is my first time wearing it. I saw that it was long enough to cover and wear leggings with. Since it was such a gorgeous day out that day in Perth, I threw on the blue chiffon top to layer it.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

I just felt the chiffon top hides some imperfections and bring out the prints. My leggings had very subtle glitter which cant be seen here in the photos. I love those leggings! Any glitter and shine ;)

What shoes would you wear this with?

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment