Saturday, November 26, 2011

Shoestopper #56

Alright, let's get back to some form of familiar territory for the blog. I like to write but I just havent had time to sit down and do some. Usually its because Im busy supressing my emotions and thoughts and not allowing myself to feel much. Its safer that way, not vulnerable.

So shoes! That always cheer me up...

I saw this pair of vintage inspired wedges on a facebook page a few minutes after a girl uploaded her album. I left a comment right away and am so glad I got it.

They are pretty tall to say the least but what really surprised me when I got them was their weight! So light! Very easy on the feet but they are best to walk in if you know the places you go do not have cobblestones and such. A little like walking on stilts.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

The colours are so easy to match and they are my first pair of shoes from Zu, the premier shoe brand under the Betts family. I absolutely adore them even if one may argue the similarity between it and my Aldo ones. Well, tough. I have this already and I LOVE IT. Its different and a whole lot lighter.

Pretty special!

Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment