Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!


Belated, I know.
This year Valentine's Day also falls on the Chinese V.Day too, the last day of CNY...
Spent it with my family all day so I am very blessed.
Gave Mum, Dad and sis cards this year...
Mum got a ring because I know she liked it and I really wanted to get it for her to make up for all the birthdays, mother's days etc that I didn't get to spend with her.
I hope your CNY was filled with alot of love and yummy food.

Those sunset roses are one of my favourite kinds to have around at home so when I saw them at Subi markets this Sunday, I got it for my homesick self.

2 comments:

  1. I like your post very much...

    Thanks for sharing this wonderful post, It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, thanks for sharing this post..

    ReplyDelete