Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Mayy's Closet - CNY Night 1

I know I know, my cousins give me a hard time about changing clothes between my day and night visits. Well, it is hot and humid in Singapore, people! I need to shower and feel totally clean (NON-STICKY).
But hey, any excuse for a new outfit okay?


Feels eons since I wore Black Milk leggings but it still feels amazing. Can't wait for winter! One thing about CNY is that Dad drives us to our visits so I get to wear whatever and heels and be all cool about it. No public transport and alot of walking!

Year of the Horse this year, but I wore my Year of the Snake leggings because I am born in the year of the Snake and I love Snakes and that's about all the justification I need. Also I got into Blackmilk mid last year which totally meant CNY for Snake year was over...


Paired it with asymmetrical hem top from Saboskirt with cutout back. Dad had a good joke about this one, at least he laughed about it and not send me back up to change. 


My gold necklace from Bangkok and red plexiglass wedges from Maison Martin Margiela x H&M collection completed the look.


Sis got me the gold bangles from Greece but I feel like it is giving a bit of a rash...



A lot of red I know, but I am superstitious and this is the only festival where I can get away from so much gold and red tones!

No comments:

Post a Comment