Monday, November 12, 2012

Mayy's Closet #93

I have been wanting to blog this for really long but I am also one heck of a procrastinator.


A heart-shaped knit.

Butterfly sleeves are kinda my obsession. Always thought pale pink/nude was too girly for me. But I loved this knitted top from Love Bonito too much.

Though i have since gifted the top to a good friend Joy.


Handy for winter... A white cami with brown Espirit pants with uggs and beanie. My lazydays...


But I kinda wished I could have pulled it off without a cami underneath it. But it really is impossible to do so.

                                                        
Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

And I brought it along with me to my Europe trip this year and like all wintery days, a black turtleneck underneath it to keep me warmer. And I like how the pink hearts play against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment