Monday, July 4, 2011

Shoestopper #40

Only the 40th pair of shoes posted? I'm frankly, a little shocked at myself here... Anyway, to celebrate the post, I have decided to blog about the very first pair of Betts stilettos
I purchased at full price.

I fell in love with it the first time I set eyes on it but didn't buy it because I could not justify the pricetag at that point in time. Nevertheless, I was trying it on the second or third time at my first time in Garden City 3 years ago when I got that fateful phonecall. It was amazing news and I was in shock and kinda really happy so I told Mummy I was going to get the pair as a reward for all the hard work. I love having proper reasons. At times, "I want it" just ain't gonna cut it y'know.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
Look at that shiny black patent leather and steady stiletto heels. The insoles are delightfully cushiony and the peeptoe fronts hardly give me blisters. While my only grouse is that the shoe front is squarey rather than pointed, I love the whole look of it. Very corporate sexy and Rihanna-esque, in my opinion. I wore it to my college diploma graduation as a seemingly fitting gesture.

And when I say steady, I do mean steady. I can run in these, faster than friends in flats. Maybe they just aren't feeling that in the rush... Oh wells. Point is, this pair is a quality pair of shoes and so well worth the money I paid for it.

Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment