Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Shoestopper #41

Yet another freezing day here in Perth but quite a day. Woke up early for Kungfu Panda 2 with Pat at 10am. Who watches movies this early?! Apparently, quite a few. Haha. Went to uni for a meeting before lunch with Pat and his friend. Haven't seen the duo for quite some time now. But it was nice in a way.

Anyway, point of this post is not what I did today, its on a rather quirky pair of shoes I owned. Past tense, because it had to be retired earlier this year...

Here it is! My first pair of cloth shoes. Absolutely quirky and nothing quite like what I usually have. Still, I don't know if you can see the appeal but I had to have it. I bought this pair of flower printed darlings in Bangkok's Platinum mall for only 100baht so that should be about SGD4.

It was the last pair in my size, I consider it a sign and when I tried them on, it reaffirms my belief that I had to have it. Thank goodness they were affordable ;)

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

Cloth shoes are just so so comfortable and its soles are actually made out of pretty solid material and while it is very flat, it is not uncomfortable. It is so pretty and dainty to put on. Haven't seen anything else quite like it ever since.

I was super upset to let it go but the sides were already coming loose and tearing so to speak. They sure don't last very long...

Well pretty shoes, I hope I meet your twin one day soon and I will buy me some more. Thank you for gracing my life. I miss you very much.

Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment