Monday, July 4, 2011

Mayy's Closet #61

Well well well, it dropped to less than 0 degrees last night here. And I only wore a top and jeans today. Oops. Anyway, here's another NON-winter outfit. Unless I bundle up with three layers of cardigans and a big furry jacket. Nevertheless, here it is...

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

A very comfortable piece of clothing I have ever owned. The blue flower printed maxidress from Temt didn't cost me alot. I remember wearing it often to classes and study days because I could hide/fold/stretch my feet under the tent of a skirt. And it was summerdays where you needed a light flowy material that breathes. No regrets there but have decided to share my joy with my cousin who admittedly looks better in it than I do!

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment